CareersSeeking Degreed, Mission-Driven, Seasonal Test Scorers
Score a Meaningful Seasonal Job.
Make a Positive Impact on Students.
Want to join our scoring team?
Test Scorer – Seasonal Position
Every year, students’ performances on high-stakes assessments play a role in their future educational opportunities. As a test scorer for Questar Assessment, you use your knowledge and judgment to hand-score student responses to various performance tasks. We will train you to apply various states’ scoring criteria consistently and accurately.
- 2 Bloomington locations!
- 10951 Bush Lake Road, Bloomington, MN 55438 – Full-time days
- 2051 Killebrew Drive (Across from the Mall of America), Bloomington, MN 55425 – Full-time days & Part-time evenings
- Type: Seasonal
- Minimum Experience: 4-year degree required
- Hiring preference for future seasonal scoring opportunities
- Proof of four-year BA/BS degree
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S .
Fill Out this Form or Apply Online and We’ll Schedule a Meeting
- Four-year degree required
- Full-time days (M-F) 8 hrs. between 8:00am and 5:00pm & part-time evenings (M-F) 5:15pm-10pm
- Pay Rate: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Project completion bonuses of up to $250 per project are available!
Please bring the following documents with you if we contact you for an interview:
- I-9 Documents, which can include one of the following:
- Your current passport
- Your current driver’s license AND your social security card
- Your current driver’s license AND your birth certificate
- A voided check for payroll/direct deposit purposes
- Your original college diploma or your original final transcript from a 4-year college
- Your teaching license (if applicable)