Online assessment using an intuitive online environment is an extremely valuable testing tool. Questar combines expertise in assessment with the major benefits of the automated testing process.
Benefits of our online testing system include:
- Practical, reliable, and easy to administer and implement across platforms, within budget
- Can be scheduled at convenient times
- Lower administrative costs and less time-consuming for staff than traditional testing
- Maintains protocols and generates reports on demand – and you select only the reports you need
- Delivers results accurately and quickly
We build and support your online testing program:
- We provide proven methodology, successful implementation, and scalable reporting capabilities to ensure uniform, stable testing across different environments
- We minimize risk to deliver accurate outcomes – beyond the tests themselves, Questar provides implementation analysis and strategies for the launch
- We offer detailed proposals that outline our approach, development process, and projected costs, reflecting the client’s needs and budget – and we work on your behalf to make everything clear and concrete, because students’ test results depend on it
Statewide K–12 Testing Software and Services
We're experienced in a variety of school and educational settings, network and computer platforms, security protocols, and reporting possibilities. We know how to make the right decisions, avoid pitfalls, and manage limitations.
Questar brings the convenience and real-time power of the Web to our clients’ testing programs by offering the following features:
- A robust test engine capable of storing, delivering, and scoring multiple items in multiple test versions simultaneously
- Online registration and scheduling features – automated to save school administrators’ time
- Test Scout™, a proprietary tool that assesses the technological readiness of the school’s network and computer environments prior to testing day
- Flexible and secure test-taking interfaces for use in Windows and Macintosh environments that can accommodate tens of thousands of simultaneous users
- Reporting tools that provide real-time results or generate point-in-time results based on a schedule you determine – reports can be used to address the diverse needs of clients’ audiences at the student, parent, teacher, school, district, state, and federal levels
- Toll-free phone support – trained representatives answer calls to help administrators when needed
- Extensive training designed to be flexible to accommodate busy teachers and administrators
Customized Assessment Engines
We have built many customized online assessment systems for curriculum publishers. These systems instantly provide the test-taker with prescriptive solutions from the publisher’s product line based on the test-taker’s performance.
Our systems are fully integrated with each client’s existing software. We spend the time to get to know your educational objectives and business goals to design the system that’s right for you.
The customized assessment engines provide our clients with:
- One of the industry's most robust online test engines branded and customized to meet our clients' needs
- A complete online item bank
- The ability to quickly import, display, and manage entire school or district populations online
- The ability to dynamically build customized administrative levels
- Customized online reporting, linking student needs to your offerings
- A participant feature – to quickly add new participants
- The ability to offer several assessment products from a single platform
- Complete hosting and support services