CareersJoin Us on Our Mission to Build a Bridge Between Learning and Accountability
For every test we score, every item we create, there is a student whose academic career is in play. My career mission and the company’s mission are in alignment to preserve integrity, security, and accuracy in properly handling each and every test as we move toward leveraging our philosophy.Todd Acheson
Questar Assessment Careers
At Questar, we know that our employees are our greatest company asset – and our comprehensive benefits package reflects our commitment to the wellbeing of our employees, their families, and the communities they live in.
We offer paid volunteer hours (use them to participate in a Questar group event, or volunteer individually with a charity of your choosing – it’s up to you!), tuition reimbursement programs, generous paid time off, and other benefits that go above and beyond what’s expected.
Our comprehensive benefits package for qualified full-time employees includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement program for qualified undergraduate, graduate and professional certification courses
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Generous paid time off
- 16 hours per fiscal year of paid volunteer hours (in addition to paid time off)
- Free Lynda.com subscriptions for regular, full-time employees
- On-site employee concierge services including massage days, dry cleaning pickup and delivery, and more!
Want to learn more about Questar’s company culture? Click here for more details on what it’s like to be part of our team.