Work at Questar Assessment
Questar Assessment Careers
At Questar, we know that our employees are our greatest company asset – and our comprehensive benefits package reflects our commitment to the wellbeing of our employees, their families, and the communities they live in.
We offer paid volunteer hours (use them to participate in a Questar group event, or volunteer individually with a charity of your choosing – it’s up to you!), tuition reimbursement programs, generous paid time off, and other benefits that go above and beyond what’s expected.
Upcoming Scoring/Reading Opportunities
Our Scoring Services has Scoring and Reading opportunities available from April through September 2016. View the open positions listed below for more details. Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding these opportunities by calling 952-997-2727 or sending an email to email@example.com.
Our comprehensive benefits package for qualified full-time employees includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement program for qualified undergraduate, graduate and professional certification courses
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Generous paid time off
- 16 hours per fiscal year of paid volunteer hours (in addition to paid time off)
- Free Lynda.com subscriptions for regular, full-time employees
- On-site employee concierge services including massage days, dry cleaning pickup and delivery, and more!
Want to learn more about Questar’s company culture? Click here for more details on what it’s like to be part of our team.